Subject: Estonia_Invitation to Secretary-General of the Ministry of Justice Tõnis Saar High-Level Roundtable on Equal Access to Justice, 9 October 2024, Ottawa, Canada
From: <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Cc: "Kristin Kaur", "Justiitsministeerium", <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, "Mari Kirs", "Margit Lauri", "Eneli Kivi", <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 27 Jun 2024 20:10:39 +0300

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on välisvõrgust saabunud kirjaga.
Tundmatu saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

Dear Ambassador,

On behalf of Arif Virani P.C., M.P. Minister of Justice and Attorney
General of Canada, and Elsa Pilichowski, Director for OECD Public
Governance, please find attached a letter of invitation, in French and in
English, to Mr. Tõnis Saar, Secretary-General of the Ministry of Justice,
Estonia, to participate in the High-Level Roundtable on Equal Access to
Justice, taking place on 9 October, in Ottawa, Canada.

We would be grateful if you could please forward this to their office. The
concept note of the event is attached and additional details about the
Roundtable can be found
<https://www.oecd-events.org/oecd-global-roundtable-equal-access-to-justic
e/> here.

Please note that registration is required for all participants and can be
conveniently completed through this
<https://www.oecd-events.org/oecd-global-roundtable-equal-access-to-justic
e/en/registration/registration> link.

Please do not hesitate to contact the OECD team
([email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ) if
you have any questions regarding the event.

Best regards,

OECD Access to Justice Team

PCSDG Justice Team
OECD Public Governance

This communication is intended only for the use of the individual or
entity to whom it is addressed and others authorised to receive it. Any
unauthorised disclosure, use, or publication is not allowed. If you have
received this communication in error, please notify the sender immediately
and delete it from your system.

Cette communication est uniquement destinée à la personne ou l'entité à
laquelle elle est adressée et à d'autres qui sont autorisées à la
recevoir. Toute divulgation, utilisation, ou publication n'est pas
autorisé. Si vous avez reçu cette communication par erreur, merci d'en
notifier l'envoyeur immédiatement et de la détruire de votre système.

Restricted Use - À usage restreint